Integrated Climate System Sciences
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a subject related to climate system sciences such as meteorology, oceanography, environmental physics, or other Earth system sciences. Demonstrated skills in mathematics and physics equivalent to approximately 90 CP (1 CP equals 30 hours of study) is also required. Admission of applicants with less than 90 CPs is subject to individual evaluation.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a minimum sub score of 6.0 for Listening, Comprehension, Speaking and Writing.
Specification: With a minimum sub score of 20 for Listening, Comprehension, Speaking and Writing.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents for a complete application:
- Signed printout of the online application form (the online application is only possible during the application period).
- Letter of motivation (up to two pages).
- Curriculum vitae (up to two pages, photo optional).
- A list of mathematical and physical courses incl. credit points and grades (template).
- English certificate(s) (simple copy). See language requirements.
- B.Sc. certificate, or if not available an up-to-date transcript of records of all examinations taken, including your average grade to date (simple copy).
- Higher education (university) entrance qualification certificate (e.g. Abitur certificate, High School diploma) (simple copy).
- If available, a summary of the B.Sc. thesis in English.
- If available, B.Sc. thesis in English as pdf via email to [email protected]
Email your application documents in the indicated order above as one pdf to [email protected]
For more information please check theCourse Website