- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, biochemistry, life sciences, or similar.
Applicants will be invited to take an oral examination to test their suitability for the MSc Integrated Immunology. The duration of the test is 20 minutes. The topics of this examination will be basic knowledge in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and Genetics. Furthermore, knowledge in a specific topic in immunology, virology, or microbiology (as chosen by the applicant) will be examined.
The examination will be administered by the admissions committee of the MSc program. The examination date will be announced at least one week in advance. The applicant must pay for any expenses that may arise.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Secondary education certificate.
- University degree certificate with the transcript of records - Please note that the certificates have been notarially certified and, if not available, have been translated into English, German or French.
- Proof of English proficiency at level B2 according to the Common European Framework Reference for Languages (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website