- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (interview)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, biochemistry, life sciences, or similar.
You can apply once you have completed modules worth a minimum of 140 ECTS crеdits.
A grade average of 2.5 or better (or equivalent international gradе).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Secondary education certificate.
- University degree certificate with the transcript of records - Please note that the certificates have been notarially certified and, if not available, have been translated into English, German or French.
- Proof of English proficiency at level B2 according to the Common European Framework Reference for Languages (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivatiοn.
For more information please check theCourse Website