Integrated Life Sciences - Biology, Biomathematics, Biophysics
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in integrated life sciences, physics, mathematics, biology, biomathematics, biophysics, or similar.
Above-average success (at least straight B-).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send via email the required application form and the following documents as scanned copies (this step is not required for BSc ILS students of the FAU):
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) including a passport picture.
- Your secondary school’s leaving certificate and university entrance certificate (certified English or German version).
- Bachelor’s degree and academic transcripts (certified English or German version).
To the following email address: [email protected]
Bachelor students who will graduate before the start of the semester can apply using their transcript of records. These students will be asked to provide their final certificates if they are admitted.
There is no application fee.
For more information please check theCourse Website