Intelligent Adaptive Systems
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a related field insofar as 60 ECTS credit points were acquired in the core field of computer science. The 60 ECTS are counted without courses in maths, core engineering, soft skills, electrical engineering courses, economics, etc. Please provide evidence of the 60 ECTS or more in a self-made table, listing the core computer science courses of your transcript of records.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a minimum subscore of 6.0 for Listening, Comprehension, Speaking, Writing.
Specification: With a minimum subscore of 20 for Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application will only be considered complete if all 11 parts have been submitted before the deadline via email. Send your complete application via email to the address listed below. Only complete applications take part in the selection process and arrive before the 31 March 11:59 pm UCT + 2, Central European Summer Time.
Please, use the order presented here to organize your final pdf for application.
- The first page of the application.
- Printed STiNE online form.
- Letter of motivation.
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Transcript of records.
- Table with 60 ECTS.
- Bachelor certificate + diploma supplement.
- Your grade.
- Grading scale.
- Recognition of foreign educational qualifications.
- Additional documents: you may provide additional documents but please only if relevant to the IAS study program, e.g., relevant for IAS a letter of recommendation or online course certificates, or stay abroad, volunteering, etc.
For more information please check theCourse Website