Interactive Media Systems
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a pertinent field of study. These include the degree courses in computer science, media informatics, media and communication design, or comparable courses related to digital media. Applicants with bachelor degrees in areas other than mentioned above but related to interactive media (like industrial design), please provide appropriate documents to prove your skills in the field.
Required ECTS credits: 210. A post-qualification may be possible for those with at least 180 credit points, but you must cover the missing 30 credits
within one year of admission. You can do this by attending courses in the Interactive Media Bachelor
course at the HSA.
Applicants must also pass an assessment test.
Applicants with university degrees in non-subject courses can be considered if they can demonstrate relevant professional experience in the field of "New Media".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
After submitting your application online, please merge the following documents into ONE PDF:
- Application form.
- Tabular CV.
- Certified copy of your degree certificate from your first degree (210 CP, where applicable 180 CP). If the graduation certificate is not yet available, please use the most recent grade summary available.
- if applicable: preliminary review documentation (VPD).
- Letter of motivation(1 page A4). Please indicate your desired specialisation in IMS.
- 5 work samples out of the recent 3 years.
Please use the following syntax to name your PDF file:
For more information please check theCourse Website