Interactive Media Systems
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a pertinent field of study. These include the degree courses in computer science, media informatics, media and communication design, or comparable courses related to digital media.
Required ECTS credits: 210. A post-qualification may be possible for those with at least 180 credit points.
Applicants must also pass an assessment test.
Applicants with university degrees in non-subject courses can be considered if they can demonstrate relevant professional experience in the field of "New Media".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Firstly, submit your application online and then send the following documents to the Student Office by post:
- Application form.
- Tabular CV.
- Certified copy of your degree certificate from your first degree (210 CP, where applicable 180 CP).
- Informal memorandum of understanding (approx. 2000 characters) with clarification of your reasons for choosing this program and your preferred specialization subject.
You will only be permitted to sit the assessment test if your application is formally complete and has been submitted on time. Decisions regarding admission are made by the relevant Examination Board.
For more information please check theCourse Website