- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 550 € per month for the short version (3 semesters) and 446 € per month for the default version (4 semesters).
There are 3 options for admittance to the master program:
- Entrance with a first academic degree with 180 credits that includes a focus on any aspect of business, and:
- at least one year of relevant * work experience since completing your bachelor degree, or
- at least one year of qualified ** work experience since completing your bachelor's degree and 30 credits by further university training or bridging term.
- Entrance with a first academic degree with 210 credits that includes a focus on any aspect of business and at least one year of relevant * work experience since completing your bachelor's degree.
- Entrance without a first academic degree: the master's entrance program provides professionals and managers the opportunity to qualify for a master's program without a first completed degree. If you have extensive years of experience in your field (at least 10 years with at least 6 years of management responsibilities), you may demonstrate your qualifications through the 6 month master's entrance program. After completing the program examination, you may complete the Master of Arts in Intercultural Management.
Notice for admission with a degree: Any applicants with a first degree focus other than a focus on business will include a motivational letter detailing their interest, experience, and objectives for enrolling in this program. Applicants already holding a degree in Intercultural Management may not apply.
relevant * = with direct regard to the study program.
qualified ** = work experience in a profession.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents with your registration:
- A current, complete, tabular curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of your university diploma and your university certificate of a first degree in economics with 210 ECTS (for the first degree with less than 210 ECTS, you have the option to complete the bridging course or to take the missing credits into account for knowledge and skills acquired outside of higher education. For this test, evidence of your relevant professional activity or evidence of further education and training is needed).
- Data sheet for the collection of university statistics.
- Current membership certificate from your health insurance.
- Photo as a jpg file to [email protected] (stating your name, your address, and your date of birth).
- Confirmation that you have a command of English at level C1 (see language requirements).
- Certified evidence of relevant professional practice of at least one year after the first degree.
- Letter of motivation for graduates of a non-economics degree.
If achievements already made are to be credited: Application for individual recognition.
For more information please check theCourse Website