Interior Architecture/Interiοr Dеsign
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee is 895 € monthly installment (6 per semester) for EU nationals and 5,550 € installment per semester for non-EU nationals. There is also a registration fee (one-time, non-refundable) of 250 € for EU nationals, and 600 € for non-ΕU natiοnals.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS crеdits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The application process for studying Interior Architecture/Interior Design at the Master’s level at Berlin International is very easy. You can simply and safely share your personal information through our online application platform. After receiving a confirmation email with a link, a copy of the following documents can be uploaded:
- Passport or EU identity card.
- High school diploma certificate with transcript (German Abitur, Fachabitur or equivalent). Please also submit an official translation of the diploma and transcript into English or German if they are in another language.
- University certificate with transcript. Please also submit an official translation of the diploma and transcript into English or German if they are in another language.
- English language test certificate (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
- Portfolio PDF with a maximum of 10 works from previous studies and/or professional experience in interior architecturе.
For more information please check theCourse Website