- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related subject whose content is comparable with completion of three of the four following modules from the International Business Bachelor's program:
- Corporate/Business Finance.
- Financial Accounting.
- Business Mathematics/Statistics.
An applicant from a comparable program as defined above is considered to have fulfilled these eligibility requirements if for at least 140 credits conformity with the modules of HTW Berlin's International Business Bachelor's program is guaranteed.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website