International Economics and Business
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree with at least 35 ECTS credits in economics (gained in subjects such as microeconomics, macroeconomics, and/or economic policy) and at least 15 ECTS credits in mathematics and statistics (at least 20% should have consisted of economics modules and 8% of mathematics and statistics modules).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
If you have not yet received your final transcript/student record and certificate at the time of application, you may apply using your transcript of records or another preliminary transcript. If you are successful in your application, you should then submit your final transcript and degree certificate by the end of the 10th week of lectures in the first semester.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application documents should comprise:
- A chronological curriculum vitae.
- A copy of the identity page of your passport; EU citizens may send a copy of their national identity card instead. Please blackout any sensitive information, such as the card numbers, etc., but make sure your name, nationality, and date of birth are clearly legible.
- A certified copy of your relevant first-degree certificate and transcripts showing your marks/grades/results; if this is written in a language other than English or German you will additionally need to enclose certified English or German translations of these documents.
- A certified copy of your university entrance qualification, together with a certified English or German translation, if needed.
- A certified copy of an English and German language certificate (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website