International Energy Engineering
- Both semesters
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent):
- In an engineering course of study: e.g. energy technology, renewable energies, environmental technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering, supply engineering, civil engineering, industrial engineering with a corresponding technical focus or equivalent course of study.
- With at least 20 ECTS* credits from the competence fields: Mathematics, Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering, Fundamentals of Thermodynamics, Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, Fundamentals of Chemistry, Fundamentals of Physics, Computer Science/Programming.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Degrees with 180 ECTS* credits:
Enrollment is only possible once a year for the winter semester, combined with the requirement to make up the difference of 30 ECTS* credits by taking modules from an existing bachelor's degree program at OTH Amberg-Weiden. For this purpose, there is a special offer of six English-language modules, the so-called bridge modules. These are only offered in the winter semester.
An overall final grade according to the German grading system is 2.5 or better or belonging to the top 40% of graduates of your program in your final year (proof required).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website