International Logistics & Trade
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Graduates of WINGS receive a 10% reduction on the semester or course fees for all online and distance learning courses and further education.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the study field of economics.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If your degree has 180 ECTS credits, you are required to complete the missing 30 CP by providing proof of an additional 20 weeks of related professional experience, or additional modules.
At least two years of related professional experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website