International Management - MBA
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Two years of working experience. Applicants are required to give proof of their work experience by submitting relevant documentation such as certificates of employment or letters of recommendation. Internships and apprenticeships are also acknowledged in addition to regular full-time occupations. Work experience should typically amount to 2 years, however, candidates with less than 2 years of work experience may also apply.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Upload the following documents to my.uni-assist.de:
- Online application for admission.
- The degree certificate (or the academic achievements achieved by the time of application) and the certificate of the first degree course.
- School leaving certificate.
- Proof of work experience.
- Motivation letter (optional).
- Complete curriculum vitae (optional).
- Evidence of proficiency in English (see language requirements) for non-native speakers.
- Evidence of proficiency in German (see language requirements) for non-native speakers.
- Applicants from China, Vietnam, and Mongolia: Original certificate as issued by the Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) at the German Embassy.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website