- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Business Administration and Law, International Real Estate Management or a related degree in the field of business/economics.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Where applicants provide evidence of a university or comparable degree for which fewer than 210 but at least 180 ECTS credit points have been awarded, they will, in order to pass the master's examination, need to:
- provide evidence of the missing credits from the range of subject-related bachelor study programs offered by Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences, or
- successfully complete a subject-related work placement of a minimum 20 weeks' duration, or
- provide evidence of relevant professional practice of a minimum one-year duration.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grades A, B, or C.
Specification: At least 67 points each in all skills.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website