- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or Master's. Students must have at least 30 ECTS points from examinations in subjects related to business or economics.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The prerequisite for admission to the Master of Science in International Management is:
- A completed degree.
- Submission of the application forms.
- Participation in an application interview and a case study.
For more information please check theCourse Website