- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee for the standard track and for the part-time track is 7,190 € per semester; for the fast track, 7,690 € per semester. For fully completed applications received by January 15th, you will be granted a 10% early-bird discount on your total amount of tuition fees.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business or economics but will consider other analytical study fields such as industrial engineering, business informatics, and mathematics if your bachelor’s degree contains a sufficient number of business courses (at least four). There are different ways to make up for missing business courses. Foreign university degrees will be evaluated according to the guidelines of the German Council of Higher Education.
Applicants for the fast track and for the part-time track must have done at least one academic term abroad during their previous university study. Equally possible to prove an internship abroad, which was officially part of the bachelor’s degree program.
If you do not have your bachelor’s certificate yet, just provide a transcript of records and you can submit the bachelor’s certificate at a later stage.
Required ECTS credits:
- 180 (for the standard track);
- 210 (for the fast track and part-time track).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Specification: At least 180 points.
Specification: At least A.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 50 for non-EU/EEA applicants.
A complete application consists of your school certificate or bachelor’s degree including official transcripts of records, and your statement of purpose. In case your documents are in a language other than English or German, please send officially translated versions of your documents (certified translations), either in English or in German, together with your original documents.
In addition to the above mentioned documents, applicants with a degree from India, China or Vietnam have to submit an APS certificate with their application.
For more information please check theCourse Website