International Project Engineering
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, engineering with a major in electrical engineering and information technology, engineering with a major in environmental technology and resource management, or a degree in a related discipline.
Also, the following study achievements must be met:
- 20 ECTS-CP in the fields of economics, law and project management, and
- 30 ECTS-CP from the fields of environmental technology, environmental sciences, process engineering
- 30 ECTS-CP from the fields of electrical engineering and information technology, mechatronics, plant engineering.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website