International Security Management
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Risk and Security Management and is also open to applicants with a degree in Economics, Law, Administration, Social Sciences, Tourism, Logistics, Facility Management or Computer Science. A pre-requisite is a strong interest in security topics.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To complete your application, please include:
- University degree.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Motivation letter (in English, not more than one page).
- Curriculum Vitae (in English).
- University entrance qualification/school-leaving certificate e.g. high school diploma, matura, international baccalaureate (simple copy, only for statistical reasons).
- A formally certified and stamped photocopy of all diplomas, degrees or certificates must be attached to your application. Please do not send any original documents.
- Accepted authentication bodies are:
- German Embassy or Consulate.
- Notary from Germany or an EU country.
- Public authorities and institutions in Germany.
- Authorities from an EU country.
- The institution that issued your original certificate (the stamp on the certificate and on the authentication must be identical).
- Certificates not issued in German or English must be translated into German or English. Translations must be formally certified and submitted in the original.
- The (e-mail) address you have provided with is the address is going to be used in order to contact you. Please make sure you notify the university of a change of address as soon as possible. A missed deadline that might emanate from a failure to do so is your responsibility.
- HWR Berlin only processes applications that have been completed accurately and signed. The application can only be considered if Uni Assist receives all documents before the closing date and certified copies of all those certificates that are required are attached. It is recommended to apply early, at least six weeks before the deadline expires. Applications that are sent by e-mail or fax will not be processed.
- Chinese, Vietnamese and Mongolian Applicants need to submit an APS certificate (available at the Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) in the German Embassy in Beijing, Hanoi, Ulan Bator.
For more information please check theCourse Website