International Sport & Event Management (complementary master)
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 11,988 € yearly for EU applicants, and 13,188 € yearly for non-EU applicants.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a focus on business (alternatively, you may attend preliminary courses).
1 year of work experience.
Final grade of “Good” (GPA: 2.5), otherwise a letter of recommendation from the previous university.
Proof of basic statistics knowledge. If statistics was not sufficiently covered in your bachelor’s degree, you will have the option to take a pre-study course in statistics at UE.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Your application: To apply, you must submit the completed online application form, your résumé, a cover letter (approx. 1 to 1.5 DIN A4 pages), a copy of your passport plus your high school diploma qualifying you for university entrance.
- Application fee (only for non-EU citizens): In order to check your eligibility to study at UE and to start the application process, you are asked in the online application form to pay a one-time application fee of 50 €. Once this fee is received, the university will further assess your application and will revert to you directly.
- Interview: If the members of the selection committee agree that you are a promising candidate, they will call you for an entrance examination followed by an interview. After this, they will tell you straight away if you have been accepted.
- Reservation fee (only for non-EU citizens): Once you are accepted as a student, you will be asked to pay a reservation fee of 3,000 €. The reservation fee is a one-time payment that will secure your spot and will be deducted from the total cost of the program.
- Letter of admission: Once the university has received your signed contract and the reservation fee of 3,000 €, they will issue your letter of admission. This is mendatory for your visa application.
Tips on writing the covering letter: Confidence in the English language is essential for success in your studies. Thus, one purpose of the covering letter is to give the university an idea of your language skills. Describe in one to one-and-a-half DIN A4 pages (font: Arial 12, single line spacing) why you are interested in the course you have chosen, why you would like to study at University of Applied Sciences Europe, and what your expectations are. You should also include in your covering letter any special characteristics or inspiring experience based on previous internships or work experience.
For more information please check theCourse Website