International Technology Transfer Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 16,440 €.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “International Technology Transfer Management” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
Minimum ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS.
Minimum grade: Satisfactory (3.00).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 250 (for non-EU applicants)
Copy of Bachelor's degree
Copy of transcript of records/ mark sheets
For applicants from India, Vietnam, and China: APS Certificate.
For more information please check theCourse Website