- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master's.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 yеars.
Work experience of at least 1 year (internships count as work experience and the one-year work experience required does not need to be consecutivе).
Final grade first academic degree:
- Overall grades up to 2.0 (German grading scale) can be admitted.
- Overall grades from 2.1 to 3.0 (German grading scale) go into the selection process.
- Overall grades lower than 3.0 (German grading scale) cannot bе admittеd.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum-vita (including photo).
- Passport-size photo.
- Copy of passport (Non-EU citizens)/national ID (EU citizens).
- Certified OR notarised copies of the university degree (bachelor, master, etc.) certificates.
- Certified OR notarised grade transcripts of your university degree (bachelor, master, etc.). If applicable, translated and accompanied by an explanation of the grading system.
- Certified OR notarised copies of high school diploma (school-leaving certificate giving right of entry to higher education).
- Certified OR notarised copy of English proficiency certificate (see language requirements).
- Record of professional employment/internships (at least 1 year).
- Motivation essay (describing your motivation and reasons for joining the program).
- Letter(s) of recommendation (if any).
- Any other certificate/document that demonstrates your educational/professional background and supports your application (e.g. internship certificates, course certificaties, etс.).
For more information please check theCourse Website