- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in history and cultures of the Middle East (concentration: Iranian studies) or a foreign degree equivalent in content and structure to the bachelor program in history and cultures of the Middle East (concentration: Iranian studies) of the Freie Universität Berlin.
One of the following bachelor degrees can also be accepted: Middle Eastern or Central Asian studies, Indo-European studies, studies in ancient civilizations, history, cultural studies, linguistics, literature, social science, politics, ethnology, or theology.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each addtional
- Graduation certificate with a final grade (if you have completed your studies). If you are applying for a higher subject-specific semester, this document is stringently required.
- Official current transcript of records with a final grade.
- Official transcript of records for the master’s program and a current certificate of enrollment, only when applying for the higher subject-specific semesters.
- If applicable, a current certificate of enrollment, in case you are currently enrolled or have been enrolled at a German university/college after completing your first degree.
- Official translations of all certificates if issued in any language other than German or English, issued by sworn translators only or by an institution being entitled to translations for official purposes.
- Proof of English or German knowledge, if required for the chosen master’s program.
- Proof of other language knowledge, if required for the chosen master’s program.
- If applicable, additional study-related skills, if this is a selection criterion for the desired master’s program.
Please check carefully, if you have sent all the required documents with your applicant number via mail to uni-assist in due time. If this is not the case, your application is incomplete and will be excluded from the admission procedure.
For more information please check theCourse Website