- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master in landscape architecture, architecture, or similar programs. From programs in architecture, urban planning, spatial planning or related fields may also apply.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Work experience of a minimum of two years is required in a related field.
Applicants should submit a portfolio that consists of five design projects related to landscape architecture. The portfolio must include a minimum of two professional works out of five. Applicant's roles in submitted projects should be properly mentioned in the case of group projects.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The complete paper application package must include the following officially notarized copies and officially notarized translation in either German or English (if the certificates are not in German or English):
- Application form.
- Certificate of Highest Diploma Achieved.
- Transcript of records of diploma.
- A short curriculum vitae (half-page).
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Design portfolio.
- Letter of motivation.
- Work experience certificate.
- Copy of passport or other proof of identification.
Send your complete application package to the following address:
University of Applied Sciences
MLA, Dr. Elke Eckhardt
Strenzfelder Allee 28
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website