Life Science Informatics
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, medicine, pharmaceutics or computer science, or another closely related discipline.
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is strongly recommended.
Candidates should have performed well above average in their undergraduate studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Apply through the Online-Application portal and upload the following documents as PDF or JPG.
- Transcripts, also intermediate and preliminary transcripts.
- Secondary school leaving certificate (with grades).
- TOEFL or IELTS test result (see language requirements).
- Entrance exam to university (only if applicable).
- Statement of purpose.
- GRE test (not mandatory but helpful for the application).
- Copy of your passport.
- At least one letter of recommendation by a university professor.
It is possible and welcomed if the above-mentioned documents are merged into one PDF.
For more information please check theCourse Website