Linguistics: Language, Communication and Cοgnitiοn
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any linguistic or philological discipline.
It is required for applicants to have acquired sound knowledge of the structure of one or more languages (for example phonetics, phonology, orthography, morphology, syntax, semantics), as well as in at least one other of the following linguistic subject areas: Linguistic Action (e.g. pragmatics, text linguistics, conversation analysis), Linguistic Variation and/or Linguistic Change (e.g. dialectology, sociolinguistics, historical linguistics), Language and Cognition (e.g. cognitive linguistics, psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics) amounting to at least 35 ECTS during your B.A. prοgram.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: For the specialisation General Linguistics and Linguistic Diversity.
Specification: For the specialisation English Language and Linguistics.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Officially certified copy of your B.A. certificate.
- Officially certified copy of your transcript of records.
- Adequate proof of language skills (see language requirements).
- CV in German or Εnglish.
For more information please check theCourse Website