- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in either computer science, mathematics, physics, or related natural sciences. In particular, competences from the following areas are required, equivalent in content and scope to those in the BSc course in "Computer science" in Tübingen:
- Mathematics: one- and multidimensional analysis, linear algebra, and either numerics or stochastic.
- Computer science: programming, algorithms, and data structures.
A grade of at least 2.3 (German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website