Management & Entrepreneurship
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: Oct-01
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). At least 30 CP in basic business subjects such as:
- Cost accounting, internal accounting system.
- Financial accounting, external accounting.
- Finance, financial management.
- Manageent, organizational design, organizational behaviour, human resource management, international management/business, entrepreneurship, strategic management.
- Operations management, production and logistics, supply chain management.
At least five of the six subjects must be covered in order to qualify as basic business studies.
Furthermore 15 CP in basic quantitative methodology subjects. The following topics must be covered. These include:
- Mathematics for business/economics, analysis and linear algebra.
- Descriptive and (economic) statistics.
- Probability and statistical interference, econometrics.
If you have not yet completed your degree at the time of application, you can still apply. To do so, you must prove that you have successfully completed at least 81% of the total required workload in your current course. Depending on the degree program, 81% applies in relation to the total course credit of 180 CP = 145 CP or 210 CP = 170 CP.
If the bachelor's degree certificate is not yet available when you apply for a master's program by the application deadline, you must submit it by March 31st of the following year at the end of your first semester.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Graded C or better.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website