Management Information Systems
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in one of the following subjects: Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Studies, Economics, Digital Media, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following is also required:
- Knowledge of practical computer science amounting to at least 12 CP.
- Knowledge of business basics amounting to at least 12 CP.
Applications may be submitted if the previous course of study has not yet been completed by the application deadline, but study and examination achievements of at least 130 CP have been obtained. If the application fulfills the further admission requirements, admission may be granted on the condition that all study and examination achievements for the first degree qualifying the applicant for admission, and the proof of language skills are completed no later than two weeks after the start of the course of the master's program. The corresponding certificates and diplomas, including the proof of the final examination, must be submitted by December 31st of the same year at the latest.
It's not a requirement, but a lesser GPA than 3.5 won't get you a good score for the admission process.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents that are not written in German or English require officially certified translations. Only official certifications from German authorities are accepted. The translations must be made or verified by a sworn translation agency.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Application form.
- Proof of all admission requirements specified in the previous degree field.
- Proof of English and German language certificates (see language requirements).
- A curriculum vitae in table form.
- Description of the course of studies so far (study and examination achievements with CP, Transcript of Records or comparable document).
For more information please check theCourse Website