- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business administration or economics that covers core competencies in management, economics, and methods. The following competencies should be acquired in the bachelor's degree program:
- Competencies from modules amounting to at least 20 ECTS credits in the fields of mathematics, statistics, econometrics, and application-oriented business informatics, with at least 15 ECTS credits in the fields of mathematics, statistics, or econometrics.
- Competencies from modules in the amount of at least 30 ECTS credits from the field of business administration.
- Competences from modules of at least 30 ECTS credits from the field of economics, in particular from the field
of economics, business informatics, and law.
Applicants with a bachelor's grade better than 2.0, will automatically be admitted. If you do not meet this grade, you can take a GMAT test to improve your grade. If you have at least 600 points in the GMAT test, you will automatically receive admission.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Not necessary for application but by the end of the re-registration period for the 3rd semester at the latest.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website