Managing Global Dynamics
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from All countries except for Germany: directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Specification: At least B2.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional. Please note that VPDs will only be accepted if made out for THWS. At the same time please apply for your degree program via the FHWS application portal.
Upload the following documents as PDF files to the application portal:
- School-leaving and/or study certificate(s). If your certificates are NOT issued in German or English, please upload a copy of a certified translation in German or English. You will find further information about certified copies and translations at uni-assist.
- Preliminary documentation (VPD) from uni-assist.
- Proof of language proficiency (see language requirements).
Fill in all your university education in the pre-studies (university only) section of your application. List all stages of your university education achieved before studying at FHWS and the associated data. Please make sure that your complete CV information is listed until your enrolment at THWS (Fill in the information up to September 30th for winter semester applications and up to March 14th for summer semester applications).
Bring the original documents on the day of your enrollment at THWS with you.
For more information please check theCourse Website