Mannheim Part-Time MBA
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
At least 3 years of postgraduate working experience.
B+ average in their undergraduate degree.
- Leadership potential.
- International experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form completed.
- Personal Statement (one page only).
- Self-presentation (a creative presentation to introduce your personality and your motivation for the MBA program, either in PowerPoint with a maximum of 10 slides or in audio/video format, maximum of 5 minutes; or a combination of both).
- Certified transcripts of all given grades, studies and activities (translated into English or German).
- GMAT/GRE (a minimum score of 600 is recommended. From a score of 650, Mannheim Business School will grant you a reduction of €200 to acknowledge your good performance! Please note that this only applies if you are admitted to the MBA program.).
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 95 or equivalent.
- One reference letter (use Mannheim MBA reference form).
- APS for applicants from China only.
- Company support form.
- Evidence of the payment of the application fee: bank transfer via Flywire, bank transfer or check of EUR 130. For payment options, please check the Payment Information on the MBS website. Please note that your application will only be processed once the application fee has been received.
For more information please check theCourse Website