- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the field of mechanical engineering or a comparable degree.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A Bachelor's degree course is considered appropriate when it includes modules of the following subjects:
- mathematics, covering at least 18 credit points (ECTS),
- mechanics, covering at least 12 credit points (ECTS),
- materials engineering, production engineering, the theory of design and/or metrology and feedback control, totaling at least 20 credit points (ECTS) to be divided individually.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- An average final Bachelor's degree grade which corresponds at least to the grade "good" (1.9).
- A certificate showing a sufficient command of English according to TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent (knowledge of German is not required).
- Recommended: Three letters of recommendation (academic or professional).
- Recommended: proof of one's ranking among the top 10% of students of one's graduating class.
- Recommended: GRE (graduate record examination).
For more information please check theCourse Website