- Winter semester
- If you are non-EU/EEA national and have a foreign university degree, you have to apply via Uni-Assist.
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the field of mechanical engineering or a comparable degree.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A bachelor's degree course is considered appropriate when it includes modules of the following subjects:
- mathematics, covering at least 15 credit points (ECTS),
- mechanics, covering at least 9 credit points (ECTS),
- services in the areas of materials technology, manufacturing technology, design theory and/or measurement and control technology amounting to at least 15 credit points (LP), and
- achievements from points 1) to 3) totaling at least 50 credit points (LР).
The overall grade achieved in the required qualification was at least "good" (1.9) or better or, in the case of a foreign qualification, a grade at least equivalent to "good" (1.9) in the respective national grading systеm.
Proof of a written aptitude test (e.g. GRE test, Graduate Record Examination) is strongly recommended for appliсants.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website