- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 17th
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, ecology, environmental sciences, oceanography, or a closely related discipline.
Applications may (and should) already be submitted before the previous study degree (i.e. usually B.Sc.) has been finished, if at least 135 ECTS have been obtained, equivalent to the workload of 4.5 semesters. In those cases, admission can be granted on the condition that the previous degree will be successfully finished by September 30th.
An overall grade of at least 2.5 according to the German grading scheme, in which 1.0 equals "excellent", 2.0 "good", 3.0 "satisfactory", 4.0 "sufficient", and 5.0 "fail". Grades from international applicants will be converted to the German grading scheme by the university administration.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 17th)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application will include:
- A curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation (in English language).
- Transcript of study records of your B.Sc. studies indicating the curriculum, study efforts (ECTS or hours of study), and grades.
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
- Any additional documents of relevant qualifications, such as internships or academic awards.
You must upload all requested documents as pdf files.
For more information please check theCourse Website