Marine Engineering (Double degree)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) in Surabaya, Indonesia, charges tuition fees of IDR 25,000,000 (around EUR 1,623) per semester, this also applies to the semesters that take place at HSW.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in maritime engineering or comparable course.
Relevant professional experience can improve the overall grade to the extent that an improvement of 0.1 is to be taken into account for each completed professional year, but not more than 4 years.
The overall grade of the certificate confirming this degree must be at least 2.5 for comparable grading systems, and a GPA of 3.75 / 5.0 for non-comparable grading systems. If the overall grade is 3.0 or worse, the examination board decides that no admission will be granted
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website