- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent degree) in a geoscientific subject.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
You must meet the following requirements:
- At least 1/3 (60 ECTS CP) of the bachelor's credit points or courses in geosciences.
- At least 1/6 (30 ECTS CP) of the bachelor's credit points or courses in maths, physics, chemistry, and/or biology.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: The required level is B2.2.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application for admission.
- Letter of motivation (approx. 1 DinA 4 page, reference to study program - career planning).
- Tabular CV.
- Bachelor certificate, if already available + possibly further university certificates.
- Current transcript of records (all modules/courses taken with grades and study points/CP) with at least 100 CP.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Result of the aptitude test.
- Evidence of relevant professional or non-professional skills and experience, if any.
For more information please check theCourse Website