Master of Business Administration (MBA) General Technology Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Term: October
- Spring Term: February
- Summer Term: June
- Winter, spring & summer term
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 14,600 € (incl. application fee), paid in two instalments: 10,470 € in the 1st year, and 4,130 € in the 2nd year.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). There are no special prerequisites regarding the type of study undertaken in the bachelor’s degree.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
1 year of professional experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
In order to consider your application for the master’s course, the following documents are needed:
- Application form.
- Copy of bachelor’s degree.
- Copy of transcript of records/mark sheets.
- Certificate of one year professional experience.
- Copy of passport.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website