Material Science and Business Administration
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in materials science and business administration.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
The degree could also be in materials science or in business administration supplemented by certified knowledge in the complementary field, or in related scientific fields and certified knowledge in all needed topics.
To guarantee a high level of education in the master's degree program you have to bring solid and reliable knowledge on many topics. Very important are mathematics, physics, chemistry and materials science as well as economics, statistics and business administration.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The university will need a scan of your signed confirmation printout (generated by our portal once you submit your application) via email by the mentioned deadline: [email protected]
List of application documents:
- Application form: German and International applicants use the online application. After submitting your application you will have to print out, sign and send your automatically generated confirmation report via email. This is the only document you will have to send this way.
- Verification of proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- Certificate of a completed bachelor's degree course or similar.
- University transcript of records including a list of subjects, grades, and an overview of your university's grading system.
- Manual of your B.Sc. course: this is a list of modules in your program, showing content, exam form, and credits (PDF or a link to your university's module catalog; in English or German language; the university must be able to use a search function within the document).
- The university's self-assessment form: this is a list of the most important content taught in the B.Sc. It is strongly recommended that you compare your own level of knowledge with the program's requirements in this self-assessment.
For more information please check theCourse Website