- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in economics (particularly mathematical finance), mathematics, or natural sciences.
Knowledge in mathematics (i.e. analysis, linear algebra, stochastics, and numerics, totaling 32 ECTS credits or more) as well as knowledge in economics (i.e. statistics, econometrics or economics, totaling 26 ECTS credits or more).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- A signed application for admission.
- Documentation of your degree from an institution of higher education or Berufsakademie. If you have not received your degree certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach documentation of all your examination results so far.
- Documentation of your knowledge in mathematics and economics.
- Documentation of adequate English and German skills (see language requirements).
- Application letter in English (1 page) showing your aptitude and motivation for participating in the study program.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of recommendation by an academic teacher showing your aptitude and motivation for participating in the study program.
- Results of the GRE-test (if applicable). Applicants who earned their bachelor's degree outside of Germany: the results of the GRE-test (Graduate Record Examinations).
- Current certificate of enrolment or proof of exmatriculation (if you have studied at a German university, please indicate your 'Fachsemester’ and ‘Hochschulsemester’).
- Applicants from China and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home country.
For more information please check theCourse Website