- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). You should have good background knowledge in both mathematics and physics. Specifically, you should have a good background in quantum mechanics, and different topics in mathematics that are included in the "mathematics for physicists", additionally, basic knowledge of elementary differential geometry, e.g. some familiarity with the notion of a manifold, and notions of lie theory would be helpful.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- The signed printout of the online application form (in English).
- A letter of motivation (about one page, in English).
- Your curriculum vitae (in English).
- A photocopy of your university entry qualification (i.e. High School diploma or equivalent).
- A photocopy of the degree certificate of your bachelor's degree in physics or mathematics, including a transcript of your grades.
- You may provide further evidence of work experience or other relevant qualifications.
The copies of your documents do not need to be certified. Copies in English or German are accepted. If your certificates are written neither in English nor in German, please enclose a certified translation.
For more information please check theCourse Website