Mathematics in Data Science
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, informatics (with a minor in mathematics) or a comparable study program is required. You should have knowledge of basic mathematics and IT basics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form (printout from TUMOnline).
- Transcript of records with courses equivalent to a minimum of 120 credits.
- List of the best 120 credits with grade calculation:
- Analysis of the curriculum for a bachelor's in mathematics or
- Analysis of the curriculum for a bachelor's in informatics with minor mathematics.
- Curriculum description of the underlying university degree (as a doc- or pdf-file), resp. module description.
- Actual curriculum vitae (CV).
- Letter of motivation.
- Proof of sufficient language skills for an English-language degree program.
- Essay on one of three given topics.
- uni-assist VPD certificate (VPD).
For more information please check theCourse Website