- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). You must prove that you have gained at least 90 Credit Points in mathematics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application must include the following documents:
- A signed printout of your online application form.
- A curriculum vitae (in English).
- A short personal statement (50-500 words, in English): what do you like about mathematics? What interests you most? What are you hoping to achieve in your course?
- A copy of your High School diploma or equivalent. Copies in English or German are accepted. If your diploma is in another language, please enclose an official translation.
- A current transcript of records with grade point average.
- A copy of the degree certificate of your bachelor in mathematics or equivalent (in English or German), including a transcript of your grades. If you have not yet received your bachelor’s degree at the time of application, please send instead copies of the course records indicating that you will complete your undergraduate studies by October 1st for the Winter term, or April 1st for the Summer term. In this case, you must provide the degree certificate until the end of your first semester (March or September).
- You may provide further evidence of work experience or other relevant qualifications.
For more information please check theCourse Website