MBA General Management Full-Time
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or Master's.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
You should have gathered a minimum of two years of professional work experience after graduation. However, under certain conditions, you may also be admitted with less experience depending on your past achievements. Please contact the MBA Program Advisor for further information.
You should have managerial and leadership potential, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a high degree of maturity and motivation. Furthermore, you should be able to contribute to class learning in the program and show evidence that the MBA will add value to an already successful career.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A motivation letter (1-2 pages).
- Current curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your official academic transcript stating your final grade*.
- Two references of your current or previous employers.
- Sufficient evidence of English proficiency.
- A copy of your passport details page (the one with the photo).
- A recent passport size photo.
- Completed application form.
*Original or certified copies of these documents will need to be provided if you are successful in gaining admission to the program.
For more information please check theCourse Website