MBA in Global Managеmеnt
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fees: 15,900 €. Early bird until May 31, 2024: 14,900 € in total with full payment or 15,400 € in total with 12 monthly installments, plus 350 € student- and semester tickets twice a уеar.
The MBA program in Global Management provides a holistic approach to education by incorporating practical experience into its teaching methods. The program focuses on the skills needed to understand international business across all major functional areas. Throughout the course, students will learn to develop new international business opportunities, analyze global markets, effectively manage companies and lead diverse teams. A solid orientation to the practice and cross-cultural experience will prepare them for a successful international business career.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a business-related area.
Required ECTS credits: 210
One year of work experience after the Bachelor's degreе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website