TH Bingen University of Applied Sciences
MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees: 14,000 € for EU students; 19,000 € for non-EU students.
Master (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210. Applicants whose first degree program had only 180 ECTS can earn the additional 30 ECTS by completing a written assignment.
Successful participation in a selection interview in which the applicant will demonstrate a basic understanding of business concepts related to the wine sector.
In addition to completing your first university degree, you need the following practical experience to be admitted to this degree program:
1 year of work experience.
At least a grade of 2.5 or ECTS grade B.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website