- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Applied Mechanics, Engineering and Mechanics, Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computational Engineering, Environmental Sciences, or a comparable degree.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If, after the entrance examination, it turns out that the applicant lacks initial skills that can be compensated for by completing performances of no more than 30 CP, admission can be made subject to conditions. Which modules or subject examinations are required and by when they have to be completed is listed in the notification of admission.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply, you will need the following documents:
- School-leaving certificate in the original language, and a certified translation.
- List of grades and subjects in the original language, and a certified translation.
- University entrance examination/certificate (if required in your country) in the original language, and a certified translation.
- Copy of your passport ID page.
- Proof of your language skills (see language requirements).
- APS is required for applicants who wish to apply for studies in Germany with a Chinese, Vietnamese, or Indian school or university degree.
In addition, if you have attended university:
- Degree certificate/Preliminary confirmation of completion in the original language, and a certified translation.
- Transcript of records for each semester in the original language, as well as a certified translation of the transcript.
If you would like to apply for a master's program and are in the last semester of your bachelor's degree, you can apply and submit the following documents:
- Certificate regarding prospective graduation from the university at which you will complete the bachelor's program in the original language, as well as a certified translation.
- Transcript of records for each semester in the original language, as well as certified translation of the transcript.
Notarisation of the documents to be submitted is not required.
Please read the checklist provided with your online application in TUCaN carefully. In some cases, you may be required to submit further documentation as specified by the departmеnt.
For more information please check theCourse Website