Mechatronic and Cyber-Physical Systems (Cham Campus)
- Summer semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the fields of industrial engineering, technical physics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or equivalent. The examination board decides on the equivalence of the degrees.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If applicants provide evidence of an admission substantiating university degree, for which less than 210 ECTS credits but at least 180 ECTS credits have been awarded or are to be regarded as equivalent, then proof of the ECTS credits not yet obtained is a prerequisite for passing the master examination. ECTS credits not yet obtained, which must be obtained by the start of the third semester, can be proven upon request to the Examination Committee by completing an additional internship or by participating in relevant university courses. The proof can be provided only once for each variant. A maximum of 30 ECTS credits can be proven. The following conditions apply for the proof:
- Internship: Successful completion of a relevant internship in the fields of industrial engineering, engineering physics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or mechatronics lasting at least 20 weeks.
- University courses: University courses must stem from the subject-relevant undergraduate courses provided by the university. The applicant must consult the responsible student advisor in advance. The advisor works out an individual concept together with the applicant.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening 400 - 485 points, reading 385 - 450 points.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application for international students:
Required documents for application:
- Secondary school leaving certificate.
- Final bachelor certificate and transcripts of records.
- CV and photo.
- Language certificates (see language requirements).
The whole list of documents is available on the Primuss platform during the application period. It will be individually generated out of your given personal information on the online platform Primuss.
All required documents must be uploaded before the given deadlines.
It is not necessary to send in documents by post mail during the official application period. Please follow all steps, which are explained in detail on the application portal, and read all explanations carefully.
Applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam have specific admission requirements. A certificate from the Academic Inspection Authority/Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) from a German Embassy in the respective country is required.
For more information please check theCourse Website