Mechatronics & Robοtiсs
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS redits: 210.
Your (bachelor) degree needs to contain a certain minimum workload in the following selected fields, depending on the specialisation to be selected by the applicant:
- All applicants: Higher Mathematics (at least 2 semester modules).
- Applicants seeking to specialise in Mechanical Engineering: Machine Construction and CAD (at least 3 semester modules).
- Applicants seeking to specialise in Electrical Engineering: Circuit Design and Programming (at least 3 semester modulеs).
Your (bachelor) degree needs to be granted with a final grade equal to or better than 2.0 on the German grading scale (grade will be converted by SUАS).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please apply through the online application form and afterwords send the following documents by June 15th (arrival to SUAS) latest:
- The printed version of the application form including filled and signed annexes.
- An officially certified copy of your university degree(s) including transcript and certified translation into English or German.
- A proof of Level of English language (see language requirements).
- A curriculum vitae.
- A copy of the university entrance qualification (highest school leaving certificate).
- A copy of your birth certificate or of your passport.
The application needs to be sent by mail to:
Referat 2 – Team Master
For more information please check theCourse Website