Media Art and Design
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Media Art and Design from the Faculty of Media, or
- A first university degree recognized as professionally relevant by the responsible examination board.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be submitted completely online via applicant portal:
- Artistic portfolio, i.e. a compilation of own artistic/creative works (formats: PDF [max. 20 MB]; if applicable, links to hosted interactive or time-based works [Soundcloud, Vimeo, Github, private website, etc.]).
- Signed declaration that the work submitted has been created by you.
- Completed form detailing planned areas of specialization.
- Cover letter (max. 1 A4 page; letter of motivation, incl. nomination of planned area(s) of specialisation from the Degree Program in Media Art and Design).
- Curriculum vitae in table form (incl. contact: name, email address, postal address).
- Unauthenticated copies of previous academic certificates.
- School leaving certificate.
- Passport photo.
- Identity card.
- Proof of German language skills*.
* Language requirements for international students: Please submit a current proof of language proficiency with your application documents, which shows that you will reach the required language level by the time of your matriculation at the latest.
For more information please check theCourse Website