Media Art and Design
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Media Art and Design from the Faculty of Media, or
- A first university degree recognized as professionally relevant by the responsible examination board.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Artistic portfolio containing DVD, CD or print versions of own work.
- A completed form detailing planned areas of specialization.
- Cover letter of max. 1 A4 page (letter of motivation, incl. nomination of the planned area(s) of specialization from the Degree Programme in Media Art and Design).
- A CV in tabular form (incl. contact details).
- Unauthenticated copies of previous academic certificates.
- German language certificate (A 1) and English language certificate (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS).
Applications should be sent by post to the address below. Email applications are not permitted.
For more information please check theCourse Website