Medical Biometry / Biostatistics
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a mathematical/scientific discipline (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, chemistry, biology) or medicine/health sciences/psychology.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A minimum of 6 CP in mathematics, stochastics, or statistics with a minimum mark of 2.5. Proof of relevant knowledge acquired in this field in the context of further education, preliminary studies, or professional practice may be recognized or credited.
Above-average bachelor's degree.
Students should have a basic knowledge of mathematics, basic knowledge of statistics, and an understanding of the scientific methodology. Programming skills are desirable. High interest in medical and biological aspects is expected.
In addition to academic achievements, practical professional experience will also be included in the assessment process. As a requirement profile in terms of content, both basic knowledge of statistics and an interest in biomedical issues are in the foreground.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Successfully completed university studies corresponding to an above-average bachelor's degree (see previous degree field).
- English language skills (see language requirements).
- A letter of motivation in English justifying the special interest in the course of studies.
For more information please check theCourse Website