Medical Engineering - Medical Image and Data Processing / Health and Medical Data Analytics
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a subject-related qualification (computer science and engineering).
Excellent computer science skills (algorithms, programming in Java, C/C++, Matlab, Python, working with Linux operating system), profound knowledge in electrical engineering, and strong theoretical mathematics background.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to be submitted online only via Campo:
- Online application form (generated in Campo).
- School leaving certificate (high school diploma or equivalent).
- Certificate of the first academic degree, diploma supplement (if available).
- Transcript of records:
- If you haven’t finished your first academic degree yet and don’t study in accordance with the European credit system (ECTS), the transcript must include at least semester 5 for 3-year study programs, semester 7 for 4-year study programs etc. (n-1 semesters).
- If you haven’t finished your first academic degree yet and study in accordance with the ECTS system, the transcript must include at least 140 ECTS.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in tabular form (the university does not provide you with a template, you can choose any style that you like).
- Letter of application (1 page), explaining what is your motivation to join our program and why you are a suitable candidate for it (the university does not provide you with a template, you can choose any style that you like).
- Proof of English language proficiency level (see language requirements).
All of your certificates except for your language certificates have to be officially certified (i.e. notarized) copies. Additionally, if your certificates are not issued in German, English, or French you have to submit copies with an officially certified translation.
You don’t need to submit recommendation letters, as the university will not consider them in their admissions process.
For more information please check theCourse Website