Universität zu Lübeck
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
2.5 or better (German grading system).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Necessary application documents:
- Completed application forms 1 and 2 (hand-signed).
- Officially certified copies of diplomas (e.g. bachelor’s certificate).
- Officially certified copies of original transcripts of grades (your final average grade and the general margins of the grading system of the university must be recognizable).
- Plain copy of passport.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- The Uni-Assist organization debit/credit card form or the pay slip.
Important: Applicants from China, Vietnam and Mongolia must apply to “Akademische Prüfstelle - APS” before or while sending their documents to uni-assist.
You then send all of the required documents together in one envelope by conventional post (airmail) to:
Documents must reach the uni-assist organization no later than May 1st. Please take postal delivery time into consideration. If necessary, use an expedited postal service. Notification of receipt of documents will be sent by email.
For more information please check theCourse Website